Imagine your horse at Curry Equestrian Centre! We are nestled among the rolling hills onthe beautiful Oak Ridges Moraine. With 55 acres, our horses have room to run and graze in the fresh country air – and with an easy drive for you.
We have a great facility that offers many riding pleasures. From Hunter, Dressage and Western to incredible trail riding, our facility has something for everyone. We have a live-in Farm Manager and a top-notch staff who will ensure that your horse is properly cared for and checked regularly.
Regardless of your experience with horses, we cater to everyone. Furthermore, we have on site coaching and group lessons available.
Whether you’re just getting into horse back riding or you have years of experience, you’ll have an enjoyable experience at our equestrian centre. Apart from our 55 acre property, we also have direct access to over 40,000 acres of the TRCA forests and trail system.
Our barn and arena are brightly lit, with clerestory windows in the arena and protected windows in the majority of stalls. In both winter and summer the humidity remains within a comfortable range, due to the barn’s wood construction.
Our facility includes:
- Experienced, caring staff live on site
- 60′ x 160′ indoor arena, attached to the barn
- 80′ x 80′ sand ring
- 100′ x 250′ outdoor jumping ring
- 80′ x 150′ grass ring
- 10 acre enclosed grass field
- 60′ outdoor round pen
- 32 large box stalls, in two aisles
- stalls with 1” thick rubber matting, over compacted earth
- bedding of dust free wood shavings, mucked out each morning
- 10 x 20 wash stall with hot and cold running water
- two tack rooms with roomy lockers
- heated viewing room and washrooms
- a separate hay barn, away from the stable
- direct access to the Trans Canada Trail for hours of great hacking
- outside coaches, farriers and vets are always welcome